SIGN 2000 WATERJET & ROUTER CUT METAL LETTERS
cut metal letters offer the combination of the precision available in a
CNC controlled 70,000 psi cutting head and the durability and
distinction of pure metal. SIGN 2000 has 4 locations across the U.S.
that can take your .EPS, .CDR or other vector based art file and use it
to carve out a design from cold rolled sheets of aluminum, brass,
bronze, copper or even stainless steel. Once cut, your order is less
than half-way through the process?your order will be hand-finished to
your specification; whether polished, anodized or even powder coated.
SIGN 2000 waterjet cut metal letters are all durable enough for
outdoors, yet perfect enough for any boardroom application.
Incredible Precision & Options
- From 1/2" to 60" (or larger)metal letters & logos.
- 8 metals, 6 gauges & 41 finishes are standard.
- Sharp .02" inside radii on all corners.
- Custom painting available?one or more colors.
Economy & Durability.
- Endures even the harshest conditions.
- Blemish free quality polyurethane paints or high performance powder clear coat on aluminum letters.
- Made in USA (at a site near you) in less than 8 days.
- All scrap is recovered for use in casting operations.
Where to Use SIGN 2000 Waterjet Cut Letters and logos.
- When an intricate metal or logo is required.
- Virtually any business, organization or institution.
- When brass, copper or steel is needed.
- Under all weather and environmental conditions.
- Indoor signage that falls under the closest scrutiny.